Sweet Tea & conversation... a lovely way to spend a day

April 22, 2021

A Year of New Beginnings

Hello , there ! Spring is a time of renewal and new beginnings . It would seem especially true for me this year ! This morning will bring a doctor appointment to finally address back issues and the reality of their effect on my job . New beginnings , indeed ! There is an interesting feeling of my feet being finally on the path that will resolve all this , even though , having started , there is as yet no middle , nor ending to this story ! The interesting part is that I am not fearful , but rather curious about where it will lead...like being involved in a good mystery story and being eager to see what happens next ! I am so grateful for the opportunities over the course of my life ! Perhaps the most satisfying are those that involved helping others and having such wonderful friends...so happy to have been useful ! Have a splendid day , my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!