Sweet Tea & conversation... a lovely way to spend a day

September 24, 2020

Catching Up

Hello , dears ! My , but much has happened since last I wrote ! Most exciting are the recent plans for a dear one and his family to move closer to here...ten hours distance instead of three days driving ...yippee !!! Oh , the hopes for the holidays !!! My sweet cat , Genevieve , has had two odd days this week . Instead of coming out to greet me ( and campaign for dinner) , she has hidden until hours after my return ,with little food consumed and an untouched litter pan . She has FIV (FelineImmunodefeciencyVirus) and Feline Leukemia . There have been no symptoms as yet , but the shelter vet felt she had no more than two years left to live . She has been my delight here for one year and eight months...praying this safe , loving home will extend that estimate . I was encouraged to boldly ask for a raise and was rewarded with a small one ! Although it was all the industry could bear , that extra bit is lovely... The autumn crop of apples are in...still seeking my favorite - Mcoun...so crisp , juicy and wonderful...aaahhh Well , friends , time to move into the kitchen and cook . Stay safe and well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!