Sweet Tea & conversation... a lovely way to spend a day

August 01, 2020

And you may know them by their...

Good morning ! Here I sit , dear sleepy Genevieve stretched out at my feet ! This morning , when stepping outside to feed my fish , there was evidence that other creatures had been there before me . There was a sprinkling of matter , akin to bunny "pellets" , but a bit larger and more wide-spread ! Who could it be ??? From the dusty corners of my mind came a tidbit of fact that provided the answer . We live in an area frequented by deer... huge flocks of them !!! One can tell the gender by the formation of what they ...umm...deposit . The male's is all clumped together and the female's is small scattered pellets . And so , we conclude , my friends , that one or more of the deer little ladies stopped at our pond for a drink and a nibble of whatever I was foolish enough to plant there ! Mystery solved !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!