Sweet Tea & conversation... a lovely way to spend a day

June 06, 2017

Rainy Day

   Here I sit , with a bit of time before dashing off to fulfill my obligations , writing to you .
It seemed to be a lovely way to begin yet another rainy day in our post-holiday season , but
I am not alone . Having left the warm nest my fleece jacket afforded her on my bed , Gabby
is now curled behind me in the desk chair . Reason dictates that one adult and one large cat
would not fit into such a small space . Reason would be correct . She is quite comfortable
in her present position . The same cannot be said for her housemate . I am now perched on
a small ledge of seat , roughly three inches in depth . It is delightful that she seeks me out
and enjoys being close...however , this position makes for numb bums and short posts !
   And so , to the soft symphony of contented purrs , I wish you well and bid you adieu !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!